miercuri, 13 iulie 2011

the few words I say

I wanna be still
I wanna walk into your grave
Where I can shelter in peace
Until all our cares have blown away,yeah

Let the whole world fall away
And fall into my arms
Stay with me,I don´t know how long we´ve got left
And so I´m asking you to forgive me

I learn as I go
To float far away into silence and just watch your face
And find some kind of grace
In that quiet bliss

Can I stay
And say nothing at all,at all?

Where will we go when we get old?
When the bustle and the noise get too frightening
When each and every angry word
Is banished to the past

That´s when I think we´ll learn as we go
To float far away into silence and I´ll watch your face
And find patience and grace
In each line there

Work each day
All for nothing at all,at all
And the few words I say
They mean nothing at all,at all

Will you walk into the grave with me?
Will you leave this empty world soft and wistful?
To sink into the dark,dark earth
And never reappear would be blissful

To float far away into eternal space
And God´s silence where I´ll watch your face
And find patience and grace
In each line there

Drift away
Into nothing at all,at all
Find the grace
To be nothing at all,at all
Fade away
And end up nothing at all,at all,at all,at all



2 comentarii:

  1. multumesc, draga Bogdan. Mai ales ca de la tine stiu de Rob Dougan, care sunt convinsa ca ma va 'bantui' intr-un mod tare placut de-acum incolo...

    RăspundețiȘtergere